Cybertonica’s London office is hiring a Business Admin & Marketing Intern
Job Description – Business Admin & Marketing Intern
Who We Are?
Cybertonica is a state-of-the-art FinTech business based in London’s Old Street area in the heart of Cisco Innovation Hub, IdeaLondon. The Company uses Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to measure real-time risk, eliminate fraud, reduce basket drop-off and increase conversion for all channels of e-payments and transaction platforms. Cybertonica’s service increases conversion and sales by up to 25% while managing card-not-present and other categories of fraud at world-class compliant standards.
Recently the company has had fast-paced growth. Cybertonica has won numerous distinctions and awards since its product came to market, including the Best Use of Payments Data Award at Emerging Payments Awards 2018 and Best Data Analytics & Science Award at Merchant Payments Ecosystem 2018 Awards. Cybertonica also became one of the two peer-selected winners of FinTech Europe 2018 Program, received the Best New Back Office Innovation Award at the Emerging Payments Awards 2017, selected as one of the European FinTech 100 companies, and identified among the 2017 top cybersecurity AI companies by CB Insights.
Cybertonica is looking for a Business Admin & Marketing Intern to join our London office for 1-2 months who will:
- Assist the Company in expense management, budget management and business modelling,
- Manage top management’s calendars and organise meetings,
- Research online the market developments and competitor behaviours,
- Help to manage the company’s social media channels, create newsletters and blog posts,
- Plan and manage our participation at some key conferences and industry tradeshows.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced MS office knowledge – particularly Excel
- Good knowledge of digital and social media marketing, familiar with social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience in content creation and using WordPress
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Additional language is a big plus
- Available to work for Cybertonica between February – April (or at least for one month of that period)
- Have the right to work in the UK
Are you a final year or Graduate student or a recent graduate interested in the financial industry, FinTech, e-commerce, cyber security, computer science or regulatory and compliance issues, or you at least know what all this stuff is?
Do you want to:
- Understand how the payments industry is dealing with growing levels of online and alternative payment card fraud and involved in solving these problems,
- Deliver marketing and competitive research as a means of learning the payments sector, payments fraud and the Cybertonica product,
- Learn to see how the UK and EU banking and payments are evolving (e-Wallets, mobile payments, virtual banking, etc.),
- Be exposed to the people who are in the top end of an industry that is vital to the world of online and mobile commerce,
- Acquire contacts and leads for employment in FinTech,
- Do something that will change your standing with future employers in the Financial Services sector?
Then Cybertonica is the right place for you! Just send your CV with a Cover Letter (mandatory) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A small monthly stipend and travel will be paid.
69 Wilson Street
London EC2A 2BB